Note: 2/27/2014 We just discovered a problem with some readers being directed to the old website. This has been fixed. If you tried to subscribe and did not receive your guide, please subscribe again. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Village Drummer Fiction announces its new Blog
The Reader’s Blog
Lovers of print books, paperbacks, eBooks, audio-books, bookclubs, authors, libraries, bookstores, book festivals, author events, writers workshops, The Reader’s Blog is for you. It is geared towards an audience of readers, rather than advice for writers.
Sign up for eMail notifications of new blog posts! As a bonus for joining our new blog mailing list, we will send you a Guide to Free Books, Discounted Books, and Giveaways/Contests. For more information about The Reader’s Blog click here.
Coming Summer 2014
Read more REVIEWS of RICHARD’S Meant to Be Together series
- “…woven a tender and heartwarming yarn that catches the essence of the concept of Bashert and readers will no doubt be nudged to have a good look at their own lives where meant to be may have played a pivotal role.”
- “I loved the characters; how they interacted; how they grew.”
- “These are people I would like to know.”
- “I’ve only found one other male author who writes women so well.”
- “Richard does it again with another “feel good” story about love, family and life lessons.”
- “I definitely plan to buy more from this author; this is one of the few books I will keep.”
- “An enjoyable read that I highly recommend!”
ARE YOU a MEMBER of a BOOKCLUB?
Richard would be happy to attend your book club to lead, participate, lecture, and/or answer questions about his books. If you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, he would attend in person. Arrangements can be made through Skype or Google+ Hangouts to attend at other locations. Use Contact Form to discuss details.
*In ancient villages drummers would walk down the major roads to signal important announcements coming from royalty. Being a second generation drummer, and father of two championship drummers, I decided to adopt this concept for the imprint of my novels. Please feel free to explore this site, read the blog, check out my novels, and post comments. Your feedback is always welcome. Enjoy!