It has arrived!!!
Check out Specials Tab to receive 80% discount on eBook!
Forced by the Irish Potato Famine to seek steady work, Myra sails to America dreaming of a new future in which she can take care of her family. The only thing that mars her new life is her continuing hatred of Jews—they were the ones who collected taxes in Ireland and worked for the cruel landowners, throwing the destitute farmers off their land. Famine killed her young brother and sister and she’s determined to get pregnant and let them live again through her children—husband or no husband. Myra meets David and her views of Jews are challenged. David’s touch sparks a fire that drives her into his arms and his bed, heedless of anything but the pleasure that consumes her when they’re together. Myra ignores her conscience, her values and her hatred in her relentless quest to achieve her desires, but no one, not even Myra could ever imagine her actions would change the destiny of several families…and the history of America. more info
The Reader’s Blog
Lovers of print books, paperbacks, eBooks, audio-books, bookclubs, authors, libraries, bookstores, book festivals, author events, writers workshops, The Reader’s Blog is for you. It is geared towards an audience of readers, rather than advice for writers. Sadly, it has not been updated in a while because I have been working non-stop on my new historical fiction family saga, American Journeys. Researching is very time consuming; however being a lifetime learner makes it very rewarding. I’m having a great time!
For more information about The Reader’s Blog click here.
Read more REVIEWS of RICHARD’S Meant to Be Together series
- “…woven a tender and heartwarming yarn that catches the essence of the concept of Bashert and readers will no doubt be nudged to have a good look at their own lives where meant to be may have played a pivotal role.”
- “I loved the characters; how they interacted; how they grew.”
- “These are people I would like to know.”
- “I’ve only found one other male author who writes women so well.”
- “Richard does it again with another “feel good” story about love, family and life lessons.”
- “I definitely plan to buy more from this author; this is one of the few books I will keep.”
- “An enjoyable read that I highly recommend!”
ARE YOU a MEMBER of a BOOKCLUB?
Richard would be happy to attend your book club to lead, participate, lecture, and/or answer questions about his books. If you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, he would attend in person. Arrangements can be made through Skype or Google+ Hangouts to attend at other locations. Use Contact Form to discuss details.
*In ancient villages drummers would walk down the major roads to signal important announcements coming from royalty. Being a second generation drummer, and father of two championship drummers, I decided to adopt this concept for the imprint of my novels. Please feel free to explore this site, read the blog, check out my novels, and post comments. Your feedback is always welcome. Enjoy!